Sundarban Tour 3 Days 2 Night
3 Days 2 Night Sundarban Tour is an ideal tour package for Sundarban. In this package you can enjoy real wildlife of Sundarban. For any tour package time play a big role to enjoy the whole trip even short or long period of time. But in case of Sundarban Trip 3 Days 2 Night is ideal for Sundarban Trip.
Our journey for 3 Days and 2 Night Sundarban Tour package is start from Kolkata Indian Musium or Science City and will end at your door stop or Nearest to home location. Review our complete package.
Detailed Daywise Itinerary
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM :- First pick up point is from Indian Museum Main Gate Near Park Street Metro , reporting time is 8.00 AM. and departure time is 8.30 AM. Our second pick up point is from P.C.Chandra Garden Gate No.1, Science city - reporting time is 8:30AM and departure time is 9.00 AM by AC vehicle.Three hours and a half drive to Godhkhali end of the road, Breakfast Tea Break on the way.
2:30 PM :- Reaching Hotel, which is located just opposite to the Sundarban Tiger Reserve surrounded by the village, forests, breeze of the river ,the place where you can enjoy a peaceful and pleasure weekend.
4.00 P.M :- A short introduction via boat to the Sundarban Bird Jungle with the lovely sunset view which is more mesmerizing after the ‘sunsets’ we will back to the Hotel at 6 pm.
7:00 P.M :- Local folk dance followed by complimentary snacks Tea / Coffee.
8 P.M :- Bornfire & music winter season only.
10 PM :- Dinner and Night stay at Hotel.
08.00 AM :- The morning we will start Sundarban delta Safari through a boat.
08.30 AM :- Start Jungle Safari guided by our Govt tourist Guide at Sajnekhali Tiger Reserve.
09.30 AM :- We will start our thrilling boat Safari through various rivers, Islands & small Creeks covering Pirkhali, Banbibi Varani, Sundarkhali, Khonakhali, Choragaji, Deualvarani, SarakKhali 1 or 2, Gazikhali , Nobanki, Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower In this Tiger Reserve area for our share of viewing animals like spotted deer, crocodile, wild Boar, snakes, water monitor lizard, different types of birds and also Royal Bengal Tiger ( if you are lucky).
12.30 AM :- Visit Do-Banki Tiger Reserve Area & Watch Tower. The 896-meter canopy walk at Do Banki gives you an opportunity to view wildlife from a netted enclosure.
01.30 PM :- A Visit to Panchamukhni 5 River junction.
05.00 PM :- After this thirilling sundarban national park safari we will reach at Pakhiralay.
10.00 PM :- Dinner will be served at Hotel
9.30 AM :- In the morning having breakfast we go to the local village walk for a couple of hours really fantastic, back to the Hotel than to go to visit Hamilton Bungalow & Rabindranath Tagore Bungalow and next transfer by boat reach the car and head back to Kolkata, Lunch will be provided on the way.
4 To 5:00 PM :- Reach Kolkata
We are committed to give you better and best service, therefore, we request to you please co-operate with us, during the tour and make it unforgettable moments.
- Transportation From Kolkata By Ac Vehicle Sharing Basis.
- Accommodation Deluxe Room Ac/Non Ac
- Mechanised well maintained Boat with beds and European Toilet.
- All major meals like Breakfast, Lunch, Evening tea Snacks, Dinner bed tea etc.
- Evening Cultural Programme.
- Jungle entry fees and guide charges.
- Boat permits and Still Camera permissions.
- Camp Fire (Winter Season Only)
- Any Hard or Aerated Drinks.
- Any miscellaneous expenses incurred by the guests.
- Coolie Charge.
Breakfast :- Sandwich, Sweet, Bisleri, Tea.
Lunch :- Basmati Rice, Murighanta Dal, Fry, Vegetable, Bhetki Fish, Chatni, Papad, Salad, Sweet.
Evening :- Chicken Pakora, Veg Pakora, Salad, Tea/Coffee.
Dinner :- Fried Rice,Chili Chicken, Salad.
Early Morning :- Bed Tea/Coffee Biscuits.
Breakfast :- Nanpuri/Puri, Chana Masala, Sweet, Tea/coffee.
Lunch :- Basmati Rice, Dal, fry, Vegetable, Fish, Chatni, Papad.
Evening :- French Fries, Tea/ Coffee.
Dinner :- Roti / Rice, Chicken Kosha, Salad.
Early Morning :- Bed Tea/ Coffee, Biscuits
Breakfast :- Parota Kashmiri Alurdam/ Puri, Kashmiri Alurdam, Sweet, Tea/ Coffee.
Lunch :- Basmati Rice, Dal, Fry, Vegitable, Doi Katla, Salad, Chatni,Papad
Veg Menu Also Available
Things to Carry
- Specific Medicine If You Need For Cough, Cold, Stomach Upset Etc.
- Must carry valid photo id proof during travels
- Foreigners have to carry their original passport as an essential
- Camera / binoculars to view distance animal & landscape
- Light baggage that is easy to carry
- Comfortable footwear
- Carry sunglasses / hat cap/ sun tan lotions during your sundarban trip
- Preferably Carry Cash As Possibility Of Accessing Atm Is Remote. Only SBI Atm Is Available At Gosaba.
- 1 to 4 years – free
- Age group between - 4 to within 8 years – 50% charge
- Above 8 years – full charge
- Itinerary is subject to change/alterations as the visit to the various watchtowers depend upon weather and tide conditions. However, all watchtowers and destinations as mentioned in the itinerary will definitely be covered.
- The Food menu may be change without any prior notification.
- Due to technical or other issues, we may be change the Vehicle or Boat without any prior notification.
COVID -19 PRECAUTIONS
- Thermal Screening test for Guest, Boat Crew, Mentor/ Manager before the tour.
- We will provide Mask Hand Sanitizer for all tourist.
- Daily Boat & Hotel Sanitization.