Standard Tour Sundarban 2N 3D
Standard Property Package
By Train & Non Ac Hotel : 4500/-
By Train & Ac Hotel : 5500/-
3 Days 2 Night Super Economic Sundarban Tour is an ideal budget-friendly tour for Sundarban. In this package, you can enjoy the adventurous wildlife of Sundarban in a cost-friendly manner.
For any tour, the package budget plays a big role to enjoy the whole trip even in pocket-friendly conditions. But in the case of Sundarban Trip Economic 3 Days, 2 Night is ideal for Sundarban budget Trip.
Our journey for 3 Days and 2 Night Sundarban Tour package pick and drop service will be from Caning Railway Station. This package is included transportations, luxury lodgings, delicious food arrangements & adventure activities like boat rides all sightseeing, and all seasonal cultural activities.
Detailed Daywise Itinerary
8:00 AM : By Train - Starting from Sealdah Railway Station at 8.28 AM By Canning local, we will reach Canning around 9.50 AM.
10:00 AM :- Pick up from Canning Railway Station by Auto / Tata Magic heading towards Godhkhali Launch Ghat to board on Boat. Breakfast not include 1st day.
1:30 PM : Lunch.
2:00 PM : Reaching Pakhirala, which is located just opposite to the Sundarban Tiger Reserve surrounded by the village, forests, breeze of the river, the place where you can enjoy a peaceful and pleasure weekend.
4:00 PM : A short introduction via boat to the Sundarban Bird Jungle with the lovely sunset view which is more mesmerizing after the ‘sunsets’ we will back to Pakhirala 6 pm.
7:00 PM : Local folk dance followed by complimentary snacks Tea / Coffee.
10 PM : Dinner and Night stay at Hotel.
8:00 AM : The morning we will start Sundarban delta Safari through a boat.
8:30 AM : Start Jungle Safari guided by our Govt tourist Guide at Sajnekhali Tiger Reserve.
09:30 AM : We will start our thrilling boat Safari through various rivers, Islands & small Creeks covering Pirkhali, Banbibi Varani, Sundarkhali, Khonakhali, Choragaji, Deualvarani, SarakKhali 1 or 2, Gazikhali, Nobanki, Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower In this Tiger Reserve area for our share of viewing animals like spotted deer, crocodile, wild Boar, snakes, water monitor lizard, different types of birds and also Royal Bengal Tiger ( if you are lucky).
12:30 AM : Visit Do-Banki Tiger Reserve Area & Watch Tower. The 896-meter canopy walk at Do Banki gives you an opportunity to view wildlife from a netted enclosure.
1:30 PM : A Visit to Panchamukhni 5 River junction & Jharkhali Tiger Reserve Area & Watch Tower through Boat.
5:00 PM : After this thirilling sundarban national park safari we will reach at Pakhiralay.
10:00 PM : Dinner will be served at Hotel
9:00 AM : In the morning having breakfast we go to the local village walk for a couple of hours really fantastic, back to the Hotel than to go to visit Hamilton Bungalow & Rabindranath Tagore Bungalow and next transfer by boat reach the car and head back to Kolkata, Lunch will be provided on the way.
4 To 5:00 PM : Reach Canning or Kolkata
Please note: No luxurious facilities are available at our Boat Or Hotel.
We are committed to give you better and best service, therefore, we request to you please co-operate with us, during the tour and make it unforgettable moments.
- Sealdah to Canning & Canning to Sealdah By Local Train.
- Pick up & Drop from Canning To Godhkhali Ferrighat by Auto / Tata Magic.
- Accommodation Standard Room Ac / Non Ac.
- Mechanised well maintained Boat with beds and European Toilet.
- All major meals like Breakfast, Lunch, Evening tea Snacks, Dinner bed tea.
- Evening Cultural Programme.
- Jungle entry fees and guide charges.
- Boat permits and Still Camera permissions.
- Any Hard or Aerated Drinks.
- Video camera charges.
- Any miscellaneous expenses incurred by the guests.
- Coolie Charge.
- Non Indian guests will have to pay separately for the Permit fees inside the Tiger Reserve.
Things to Carry
- Specific Medicine If You Need For Cough, Cold, Stomach Upset Etc.
- Must carry valid photo id proof during travels
- Foreigners have to carry their original passport as an essential
- Camera / Binoculars To View Distance Animal & Landscape
- Light Baggage that is easy to carry
- Comfortable footwear
- Carry sunglasses / hat cap / sun tan lotions during your sundarban trip
- Preferably Carry Cash As Possibility Of Accessing Atm Is Remote. Only SBI Atm Is Available At Gosaba.
- 1 to 4 years – free
- Age group between - 4 to within 8 years – 50 % charge
- Above 8 years – full charge
- Itinerary is subject to change / alterations as the visit to the various watchtowers depend upon weather and tide conditions. However, all watchtowers and destinations as mentioned in the itinerary will definitely be covered.
- The Food menu may be change based on the availability.
- Due to technical or other issues, we may be change the Vehicle or Boat for the safety of our guests.
COVID -19 PRECAUTIONS
- Thermal Screening test for Guest, Boat Crew, Mentor / Manager before the tour.
- We will provide Mask Hand Sanitizer for all tourist.
- Daily Boat & Hotel Sanitization.