Every place has its own rules and regulations. Following them, we remain safe, and not following them, we fall into danger. Those who are of the notion that rules are meant to break for them I must say that you should not go to Sundarban with such a devastating notion in mind. Sundarban is a place where different kinds of animals and birds stay in harmony with the human world. Therefore, the rules of that place will be a little different than others.
- When you are in Sundarban you must never play high-volume music. It disturbs the animals and the birds and they may be in an attacking position then.
- While your boat is entering the mangroves you must never be on the porch because in that manner you might expose yourself to the Royal Bengal Tigers and they might harm you.
- When you are within the protected area you must never light a fire or use fireworks.
- You are not allowed to camp within the area that is protected.
- You are not allowed to enter the Sundarban National Park before sunrise or after the sunsets.
- You should never try to give food to wild animals.
- You should never increase the speed limit of your vehicle above 20km/hr when within the protected area. Also do not use the horn every time.
- You are strictly prohibited from smoke within the area that is protected.
- You must never irritate or provoke any wild animals while on the safari.
- You must avoid going too close to the animals while you are taking the safari moreover, never come down of your vehicle.
- You are not allowed to take bath in the river water.
- Do not carry anything with you with which one can hunt an animal. Strict actions will be taken against you then by law.
- Where you are staying in the lodge the pets are not allowed to enter.
- Carry mask, sanitizer and maintain social distancing. Be protected and keep everyone else protected.
- Never litter around in Sundarban it is prohibited.
Now you know everything that you need to know before you visit Sundarban. Hope this will make your journey to Sundarban happier and safer. You will have a lot to explore and learn from in Sundarban.